Engineers Club of Dayton Foundation | Engineers Club of Dayton

View photos of the Engineers Club of Dayton site and building through the years from the 1866 flood through its founding in 1914, the building in 1918, to the present.
graham_2
graham_1
Entry2008_MM
Great Flood of 1866
Cooper Plats
Newcom Tavern
Original Barn Gang
First Meeting 1914
View from Steele High School
St. Clair and Monument Ave.
Engineers Club 1918
The Engineers Club in 1919
Englewood Picnic Invitation
Picnic at Englewood Dam
English Room in 1921
English Room
Library 1960
Library
Library1_2008_MM
The Barber Shop
Rogues Gallery 1927
The Eskimona Squawk
Invitation
Kipling verse
Tech for the Ladies
Wright Room
Auditorium 1921
Auditorium 1951
Auditorium 2009
Ropewalk Film Premiere
WrightEngine3_2008_MM
RTG_Monsanto2008_MM
CashRegister2008_MM
Grandfather Clock
WWII Rationing
Elegant Couple
1949 Buffet
Dining Room
WrightRm_CreditNPS
1972 Tech Programs
LoggiaWindow2008_MM
The Barber Shop Cafe
Tags:
Album RSS RSS Feed | Archive View | Powered by zenPHOTO